HAYES OPTIMA 2400+FAX96
Model: Optima 2400+Fax96
Latest Firmware Revision Tried: TR00-J260-001 XXX
Recommended Firmware Revisions: N/A
Last Updated: Date: 1995/02/20 10:16:11 $
- Technical reference information
for Hayes modem users is available.
CLASS 1 SUPPORT
- Receiving is unreliable; I was never able to get the receipt
of TCF to work correctly in the short time that I had the modem
(no data was delivered after establishing carrier before timeout).
CLASS 2 SUPPORT
- Many commands (e.g. ATZ) generate annoying clicks & pops from
- Using '@' in the dialing string causes the modem to return
"NO ANSWER" when calling many modems
- The modem does not do a good job of reliably holding high speed
carrier--when sending and receiving, data is frequently corrupted
at both 9600 and 7200 baud (the phone line did not appear
to be the reason as other modems worked fine in back-to-back
Hayes Accura 288
Copyright © 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 Sam Leffler
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 Silicon Graphics, Inc.