What is HylaFAX™?
HylaFAX™ is an enterprise-class system for sending and receiving facsimiles as well as for
sending alpha-numeric pages.
The software is designed around a client-server architecture. Fax modems
may reside on a single machine on a network and clients can submit an
outbound job from any other machine on the network. Client software
is designed to be lightweight and easy to port.
HylaFAX™ is designed to be very robust and reliable. The fax server
is designed to guard against unexpected failures in the software,
in the configuration, in the hardware and in general use.
HylaFAX™ can support multiple modems and a heavy traffic load.
If you expect to send more than a few facsimiles a day,
then HylaFAX™ is the fax package for you!!
- Nov 13 2005: Announcing HylaFAX™ 4.2.3 release.
- Sep 26 2005: Announcing HylaFAX™ 4.2.2 release.
- Jan 11 2005: Announcing HylaFAX™ 4.2.1 release.
- Aug 16 2004: Announcing HylaFAX™ 4.2.0 release.
- May 06 2004: Do not use an unpatched libtiff 3.6.1 with HylaFAX™.
- Apr 24 2004: The HylaFAX™ Wiki is launched.
- Nov 11 2003: Announcing HylaFAX™ 4.1.8 release.
- Jul 28 2003: Announcing HylaFAX™ 4.1.7 release.
- Jun 16 2003: Announcing HylaFAX™ 4.1.6 release.
- Oct 21 2002: Announcing HylaFAX™ 4.1.5 release.
- Oct 04 2002: Æleen Frisch's
GURU GUIDANCE (Linux Magazine) features HylaFAX™.
- Jul 29 2002: Announcing HylaFAX™ 4.1.3 release.
- Apr 12 2002: Announcing HylaFAX™ 4.1.2 release.
- Mar 26 2002: Commercial support options now available.
- Feb 25 2002: Announcing HylaFAX™ 4.1.1 release.
HylaFAX™ is freely available under copyright in complete source form.
It may be used in commercial applications in part or in whole without
charge. Please see COPYRIGHT for details.
Last updated $Date: 2005/11/14 05:49:37 $.