HylaFAX 6.0.2 ReleaseHylaFAX Release Notes
The HylaFAX development team is pleased to announce the maintenance release of 6.0.2. This release is available from our ftp site: ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/source/
This release is a maintenance release, and does not contain any new features or functionality, but only bug fixes:
* distrules: Add rpm patches
* RPM spec: Don’t try and force all client programs to $BIN
* Socket.h: OpenBSD portability
* FaxClient: Apparently <modem>@ is used and common
* Have RPM patched fax setup check for the right -server package name to detect server installation.
* Socket fixes for BSD 4.4 sockets
All users running a version of 6.0 are encouraged to update to this release.
Users of older releases should carefully read the release notes, and consider upgrading.